ENG | PL

ZAP SZNAJDER BATTERIEN S.A.

Since 1925

 


History

1925 Zaklady Akumulatorowe TUDOR were established in Warsaw as a stock company owned by Frederic Müller
1967 A license was purchased from Chloride
1993 Zaklady Akumulatorowe ZAP Piastow were transformed into a one-man company owned by the State Treasury
1995 The company was privatised through the medium of PIAST National Investment Fund
January 2000 Lech Sznajder and Wiesław Szulc purchased 53% company’s shares
January 2002 The block of shares increased to 98%
May 2002 The company’s name was changed to ZAP SZNAJDER BATTERIEN S.A.